Meet the Team
Shorla Oncology was founded by two healthcare entrepreneurs, Sharon Cunningham and Orlaith Ryan who worked together previously in senior positions at EirGen Pharma and have a passion for building organizations and developing products to meet unmet needs.
Our Advisory Team
MARTIN F. BEXON MD
- Martin, a UK- and NZ-trained MD, has worked in pharma for 17 years and held positions in the UK, Switzerland and the US leading clinical development programs in oncology, immunology and internal medicine.
ROLAND TURCK MD
- Managing Partner of TurckBio, an international consulting firm focused on corporate strategy as well as on clinical and commercial strategies in oncology and other specialty medicine areas.
JOHN H. SAMPSON MD
- The Robert H. and Gloria Wilkins Distinguished Professor, inaugural chair of the Department of Neurosurgery at Duke University, and the most highly funded PI in neurosurgery by the NIH.
Market Access Advisor
- Howard Tag, founder of Tag & Associates, provides pricing, reimbursement and market access advice to medical technology developers and to investment, law and communication firms that serve health care manufacturers.
DR ROD BAKER
- Rod is a Drug Development Advisor with over forty years industrial experience in biotech, pharmaceutical, agrochemical and animal health companies.